Join us at UC Data Day – March 23,2017 !
Registration is now closed.
Researchers producing big data and small data face unique challenges in data management, data sharing, reproducible research and preservation. This daylong event will highlight these challenges and showcase opportunities for all researchers. This event promises to engage audience members, reveal solutions to these data challenges and foster a community of best practices around improved data management.
· Dean of Libraries and University Librarian
· Vice President Information Technology &CIO
· Vice President for Research
· Two multidisciplinary panels of UC researchers sharing their experiences and current data handling practices.
· A University research service providers panel discussing how they support data management at UC.
Registration is free and includes lunch and a reception. A parking pass will be available at no charge for those without a UC parking pass.