Thank you for joining us for UC Data Day 2017 !
Recordings and presentation slides are now available at
Researchers producing big data and small data face unique challenges in data management, data sharing, reproducible research and preservation. This daylong event will highlight these challenges and showcase opportunities for all researchers. This event promises to engage audience members, reveal solutions to these data challenges and foster a community of best practices around improved data management.
- Dean of Libraries and University Librarian, Xuemao Wang
- Vice President Information Technology & CIO, Nelson Vincent
- Vice President for Research, Pat Limbach
- Two multidisciplinary panels of UC faculty, sharing their experiences and current data handling practices.
- University research data service providers panels, discussing their support for data management
- Student poster session highlighting research projects and data practices
Registration is free and includes lunch and a reception. A parking pass is also available upon request.