Thank you for joining us for UC Data Day 2017 !
Recordings and presentation slides will be posted soon.
Researchers producing big data and small data face unique challenges in data management, data sharing, reproducible research and preservation. This daylong event will highlight these challenges and showcase opportunities for all researchers. This event promises to engage audience members, reveal solutions to these data challenges and foster a community of best practices around improved data management.
· Dean of Libraries and University Librarian -Xuemao Wang
· Vice President Information Technology & CIO -Nelson Vincent
· Vice President for Research -Pat Limbach
· Two multidisciplinary panels of UC researchers sharing their experiences and current data handling practices.
· A University research data service providers panel discussing how they support data management at UC.
Registration is free and includes lunch and a reception. A parking pass is also available upon request.