Scholar@UC is undergoing an upgrade! On Oct. 19 or soon after, Scholar@UC will freeze content to undergo a planned migration to an upgraded platform, “Scholar 3.0″. During the freeze, all content including works, collections, and user profiles will be available but read-only; submitting new content will not be possible during this time. The content freeze is projected to last a little over one week (restoring full access on October 30th or soon after). Once the migration is complete, an all-clear email will be sent out and new content contributions and changes can resume.
The Scholar@UC 3.0 upgrade includes some exciting new features:
- Improved look & feel
- Content dashboard for easier management of your works
- Batch work creation and upload
- Usage analytics for your content (views and downloads)
- New work relation model allowing works to be nested and related in meaningful ways
- Social media sharing widgets
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the team: Scholar@UC Team.