The Cuala Press was an Irish private press (originally under the name Dun Emer Press) set up in 1908 by Elizabeth and W.B. Yeats. It played an important part in Celtic Revival of the early 20th century. It was intended that the new press would produce work by writers associated with the Irish Literary Revival. They published over 70 titles total. The press closed in 1946.