The RWC Library’s Quarterly Fall e-Newsletter is now available via the library website. Find out the latest news and updates such as:
- Relaxed Food & Drink Policy and comfy seating: Pep up your research routine and enjoy a snack along with your covered beverage in the Library’s new cafe-style seating.
- Updated RWC Library Website and Quick Search: Search for books and articles directly from the homepage. View the new Library Website Overview tutorial to learn more.
- Blackboard Librarian: Provide direct access to a librarian and curricular support for students. Contact your library liaison about creating a Library Research area in your course.
- Purchase Request Form: Recommend books, media or journals for purchase via the online Library Purchase Request Form.
- Deadline for Winter Quarter Reserves: Please submit the items that you would like placed on Traditional Reserve by December 10, 2010. Those of you who designated traditional reserve items for Fall quarter only; these items will be removed and returned to you as per your request. If you would like to keep items on Reserve please contact Tammy Manger at 936-1542 or email by December 10th.
- 2009-2010 RWC Library Annual Report: These days it seems everyone is busy and the RWC Library is no different…check out the library highlights and happenings of the past year in the latest RWC Library Annual Report.
These are just a few reminders and updates…visit the Quarterly News for Faculty web page for more information.
Please follow and like us: