Are you teaching English as a Second Language?
If you are teaching English as a second language, or if you are an English language learner, you may find the CECH Library’s newly designed e-guide Teaching English as a Second Language helpful! This newly redesigned guide to library and other resources provides:
- cool websites like Dave’s ESL Cafe
- online dictionaries like English MediaLab’s Online Dictionaries
- books at UC such as Fifty Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners
- article databases
- curriculum databases like Mango Language Learning
- links to key journals
- tips for distance learners and more!
To find Teaching English as a Second Language, go to the CECH Library home page and click on Education in the middle of the webpage. You will see an alphabetical listing of education oriented e-library guides.
Let us know if you would like us to add other UC Library resources or free online sources to this guide. Enjoy!