Are you researching gifted education? Are you preparing to teach students who have been identified as gifted, talented or very creative? The CECH Library’s newly revised e-guide provides a helpful, powerful place to begin your research. Here are some highlights of the guide:
- List of recommended books with links to e-books
- Links to databases that provide electronic curriculum resources that you can download
- Websites for key organisations and RSS feeds for blogs on gifted education
- Key journals that support research in gifted education
- Links to the primary education research databases
- Subject search shortcuts for finding books in the UC Library catalog
- Distance learners assistance
Check out the e-books, websites and fun curriculum databases! Look closely and you will also see online help and tutorials.
You can find the Teaching Gifted, Talented and Creative Students e-guide by going to the CECH Library homepage and clicking on Education in the middle of the screen. There you will see an alphabetical listing of all CECH Library education related guides.