A new e-research guide for the Educational Studies program has been created.
Educational Studies is a new online research guide for students and faculty in the CECH educational studies program. This guide provides a multidisciplinary collection of article databases, books, journals and other resources dealing with the psychological, philosophical, historical, sociological and anthropological foundations of education.
Highlights of the guide include:
- Books: links to electronic and print books on a range of multidisciplinary topics
- Article Databases: links to a varied collection of education, psychology, sociology, and anthropology research databases
- Multidisciplinary list of key journals
- Sample search shortcuts in the UC Library Catalog
- Statistical Sources webpage
- and more!
So, if you are doing highly interdisciplinary research in education or are in the CECH Educational Studies program, check out the new Educational Studies e-guide to research resources. You can also find the guide by going to the CECH Library homepage and clicking on Education in the middle of the page.