The Health Sciences Library (HSL) is now loaning iPads to UC students and faculty. There are 10 iPads available to lend. You may reserve an iPad but a reservation is not required.
How to check out and return an iPad:
- Bring your UC ID to the HSL Circulation desk
- Fill in a form
- Check out 1 iPad per person for 5 days, with 1 renewal
- Return the iPad while the HSL is open
- The iPads are university-owned equipment and are to be used only for curricular purposes in accordance with the Information Technology and Instructional (ITIE) guidelines.
- The iPads are not for extra-curricular or personal use.
- The iPad must be returned in exactly the same condition or the borrower will be billed for damage or loss.
- Failure to return the iPad at the agreed upon time will result in a fine of $10 per day.
Please call the Circulation deak at 513-558-0127 if you have any questions.