UC Libraries and IT@UC Research and Development are pleased to present a 1-hour workshop that will provide an introduction on the Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC) resources and how to use them.
The workshop will be offered Friday, Nov. 13, on both UC’s East and West campuses, at the following times and locations:
- 10:30-11:30 a.m., Health Sciences Library, East Campus
- 1:30-2:30 p.m., Langsam Library, Room 475, West Campus
- What is OSC?
- How can OSC help you?
- High Performance Computing (HPC) concepts
- Introduction to OSC’s HPC services
- How to get access
- Governance; how you can participate
- Environment (operating system, connection methods, etc.)
- Introduction to non-interactive computing
- Data storage services
- Scientific applications
This workshop is open to anyone who might be interested in learning about OSC resources. To register for a workshop, visit www.osc.edu/nov13 .
Contact Jane E. Combs, IT@UC Research & Development director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.