Protocol Builder is cloud-based protocol writing technology that
makes it faster and easier to develop investigator-initiated clinical
research protocols that meet IRB and regulatory standards.
The library is unable to subscribe at this time but would like to share the information about this protocol development tool.
If you would like to set up a webinar or learn more about Protocol Builder visit www.statref.com or call 800-901-5494.
- Save significant time and effort developing protocols
- Improve adherence to IRB and regulatory standards
- Enable collaboration among contributors
- Advance the ability to publish research
- Strengthen research programs and increase
- Automatic set up – enter basic information & appropriate protocol sections are set up based on protocol type
- Protocol duplication – copy and re-purpose as needed
- Advanced editing tools – insert references, tables, etc.
- Easy to navigate contents menu – navigate to any section
- Expert guidance – relevant instructions and expert tips
- Resource center – sample protocols, educational and regulatory information
- Share and review – invite others to review and add comments
- Compare revisions – compare, then accept or disregard
- Summary of changes – enter rationale for recent changes
- Reference management software integration – pull in references from Endnote, RefWorks, Mendeley, and PubMed
Interested in more information or a webinar? Visit www.statref.com or call 800-901-5494.