Pharmacology World is a series of videos that cover all major drug classes and includes: mechanism of action, key pharmacokinetics, major therapeutic uses, and common and serious adverse effects. It also incorporates relevant physiology, pathophysiology and biochemistry.
- Introduction to Pharmacology, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics
- Allergy, Pain, Inflammation, and Immune System Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular and Renal Pharmacology
- Central Nervous System Pharmacology
- Endocrine Pharmacology
- Gastroinestinal Pharmacology
- Hematology and Oncology Pharmacology
- Infectious Disease Pharmacology
- Respiratory Pharmacology
- Special Topics: Spasmolytics and Muscle Relaxants
Use these Pharmacology World videos to master the key concepts of pharmacology, prepare for course exams and national licensing exams. Videos range in length from 8 to 32 minutes.