In order to keep interlibrary loan information as private as possible, we are purging all transactions from our ILLiad database that were submitted prior to January 1, 2013.
Currently, you could find a list of everything you ever requested through ILL by logging into your ILLiad account and clicking on View > All Requests (which includes items currently checked out) or View > History Requests. While this can serve as a useful record, in the future, if you want to keep a copy of your request history, you will need to download your requests using the instructions below. We will keep a rolling history of four complete calendar years and the current year. At this time we need to remove several years of records and future removal of records will occur in January of each year.
If you want to save a list of all of your ILL requests, just follow these simple steps… by May 5, 2017.
- Login to your ILLiad account.
- Click on View > Request History on the left, which will give you all of your finished ILL requests. (OR click on “All Requests” which gives you current requests, as well.)
- Highlight the fields from “Transaction Number” to “Status” and drag down to highlight your entire list.
- Right click to Copy
- Open an Excel worksheet
- Click on the first cell, then right click to Paste, choosing the second icon (Match Destination Formatting).
- Adjust your column widths, save your file, and you’re done!
If you have any questions, please contact me directly at: email@example.com.