Select UC Libraries servers will be updated and rebooted to patch security vulnerabilities. The servers listed below will be rebooted tonight (Thursday, June 20, 2019) at 11:00 p.m. It will take approximately 30 minutes per server to patch and reboot. During this time the server will be unavailable.
Servers to be rebooted:
- libraries.uc.edu – web server (Tricerashopper)
- libraries.uc.edu – web server (library blogs & apps)
- lang.uc.edu – database server
- libraries.uc.edu – web server (Luna)
- libraries.uc.edu – proxy server (offsite access)
Thank you for your patience during this important security maintenance.