The CCM Library faculty and staff welcome you back to Spring Semester 2021!
The CCM Library is open and ready to support your work for the semester.
- From Monday, 11 January 2021, the physical library is open Monday-Friday, 1-6pm (on the 6th floor, Blegen Library). For more service information, view full post.
- Study spaces are available by appointment in the Reading Room and the Media Lab
- (see CCM Library Appointments).
- The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service allows UC users to request physical library materials in the Library Catalog. For details about requesting items, please see the CCM Library home page.
- For entrance to the Blegen Library building, UC ID card swipe access is required, and a green light on the COVID Check app is required for UC students, and is strongly recommended for others.
- The due date for most checked-out materials is now August 31, 2021.
- Returns of CCM Library materials are accepted and encouraged. Place return items in the dropbox/carts on the landing outside the main entrance to the CCM Library (on the 6th floor, Blegen Library).
Please follow and like us: