by Lauren Wahman and Heather Maloney
The Life of the Mind lecture and Artists, Authors, Editors & Composers event took place on February 22, 2022. As part of the UCBA Library’s research-sharing efforts, we’re celebrating the selected works submitted this year from UCBA faculty. Visit Life of the Mind for the online exhibit, bibliography, and event recording.
David Freeman, Professor
Math, Physics, & Computer Science
Fun Fact: David presented this research topic at the UCBA Library’s 3rd Annual Faculty Research Lightning Talks event.
- Freeman, D., & Le Donne, E. (2021). Toward a quasi-Möbius characterization of invertible homogeneous metric spaces. Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, 37(2), 671-722. (UC Login required)
David Hartz, Associate Professor
Media Communications & Technology
- Hartz, D. (2020). Drawing Water #10.
- Hartz, D. (2020). Drawing Water #11.
- Hartz, D. (2021). Drawing Water #12.
Amber Peplow, Associate Professor
English & Communication
- Bessett, D., Jenkins, L. D., Jones, K. C., Koshoffer, A., Peplow, A. B., Sadre-Orafai, S., & Weinstein, V. (2021). Women’s Perceptions of Explicit and Implicit Criteria for Promotion to Full Professor. Journal of Faculty Development, 35(1), 49-56. (UC Login required)
Rhonda Pettit, Professor
English & Communication
- Pettit, R. (Print Ed.). (2020). A Magazine of Literary and Visual Arts at UC Blue Ash College. Blue Ash Review. University of Cincinnati, Blue Ash College.
- Pettit, R. (2020). Survey Instructions for Metes and Bounds. Pine Mountain Sand & Gravel: Appalachian Edge, 23, 187-188.
- Pettit, R. (2020). A Deed Supreme. Anthology of Appalachian Writers. XII, 97-98.
- Pettit, R. (2020). Writing Blanks. Anthology of Appalachian Writers. XII, 99.
- Pettit, R. (2020). Colors by Crayola in the Anthropocene. Cold Mountain Review: Special Issue on the Undiscovered. 28.
Brenda Refaei, Professor, English & Communication, and UCBA Learning + Teaching Center Director
Rita Kumar Executive Director Faculty Enrichment Center (formerly UCBA Professor, English & Communication)
- Kumar, R., & Refaei, B. (Eds.) (2021). Equity and Inclusion in Higher Education: Strategies for Teaching. University of Cincinnati Press. (UC Login required)
Mary Sue Weinstein, Adjunct Assistant Professor
Art & Visual Communication
- Weinstein, M.S. (2021). Vortex. See.Me.com and Mint & Rose International Art Contest.
- Weinstein, M.S. (2020). Woven. 3rd Annual Chania International Photography Festival.
- Weinstein, M.S. (2020). Awakening. Blank Wall Gallery International Photography Exhibit Fine Art.
- Weinstein, M.S. (2020-2021). Silver Top. Moments of Color. Blank Wall Gallery International Photography Exhibit