This month’s newsletter is extra short but is packed with great tools to help you gear up for summer! From new resources to Read & Publish deals and learning opportunities –we have the resources to fuel learning and research. If you have workshop suggestions, questions, or comments – leave us feedback.
New HSL Resources
For the first time in a long time, the HSL has been able to purchase a number of new titles. Explore these new resources at: https://guides.libraries.uc.edu/new_resources
Read & Publish Deals
Workshops & Learning Opportunities
Library Self-Paced Modules : Canvas (self-paced). Current modules include:
- How to: PubMed in 30 minutes
- Choosing a Citation Manager (RefWorks & Zotero)
- Plagiarism: Why Should it Matter to You
- Embase: Learn the Basics FAST!
- Evidence Based Medicine & Searching with PICO
- Advanced Searching — Learn the Tricks Librarians Use!
- Database Searching: the Basics
- So you want to Conduct a Systematic Review
- Finding Information with HSL Resources
- So many resources – where to start?
There’s a Libguide for that…
The HSL has many libguides to help you find and access resources and tools on specific topics.
Instructors: If you need a libguide for a specific course or topic let us know! Our librarians can make a libguide to meet your needs.