There is a power outage scheduled for the University of Cincinnati’s primary Data Center beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, May 12, and lasting as late as 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 14. Digital Technology Solutions (DTS) will be performing maintenance in the Data Center during this time. Many commonly used cloud-hosted services will remain available.
The UC Libraries website will remain up during the outage; however, some parts of the website will be unavailable, including:
- Browzine integration with Summon
- The staff directory
- The student employment application
- Some Contact Us forms
- The “Journals” and “Books” search tabs on homepage
- My Library Record
In addition, the following library sites/services will be down during the outage:
- uclid.uc.edu (Library Catalog)
- digital.libraries.uc.edu (including Luna)
- libapps.libraries.uc.edu (including the Source blog, LiBlog, Omeka S and Exhibits
More information, and a list of UC services that will be affected during the outage, can be found on DTS’s internal website (UC access only).
Please follow and like us: