While the starting web address of our site remains the same – www.libraries.uc.edu, the navigation and content within the site has changed considerably, so please update any links or bookmarks you may have to the site.
Some of the new features and upgrades of the UC Libraries website redesign include:
- updated look and feel and an uncluttered homepage with most content viewable without scrolling;
- user-requested features such as the posting of today’s hours, enhanced location maps and a prominent link to Off-Campus Access from the homepage;
- new content around the growing subject of digital scholarship has been added, as well as a website dedicated to the Libraries’ Special Collections;
- core services such as reserves, workshops, interlibrary loan, multimedia equipment lending and the Student Technology Resources Center (STRC) are prominently featured;
- a tabbed search box, available on the left-side of the homepage and throughout on many secondary pages of the site, will allow users to search for articles, books, journals, databases and much more quickly and easily. Users can also access via the homepage research guides available by subject.
Included in the redesign are all college and departmental (C&D) library websites from the Archives to Rare Books Library to the Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions, as well as the UC Blue Ash College Library website.
Tell us what you think of the redesigned website. Send comments and questions to http://libapps.libraries.uc.edu/main/contact/feedback.php.