Check out the redesigned Libraries website scheduled to launch Thursday, Aug. 15.
Some of the new features and upgrades of the UC Libraries website redesign include:
- updated look and feel and an uncluttered homepage
- refreshed, user-centric content under the categories of: “Find, Request, Borrow,” “Special Collections,” “Research and Teaching Support,” “Spaces and Technology,” “About” and “My Accounts”
- tabbed search box located prominently front and center at the top of the homepage, allowing users to search for articles, books, journals and databases much more quickly and easily
- ability to search Research Guides by subject via the homepage
- call-outs for Special Collections, Digital Technologies & Innovation and Library as Place
- library news and links to information such as the Strategic Plan, Progress Report, Staff Directory and more.
Included in the redesign are all college and departmental (C&D) library web pages from the Archives to Rare Books Library to the Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions, as well as the Clermont College Library and UC Blue Ash College Library web pages.
While the starting web address of the site remains the same – www.libraries.uc.edu, the navigation and content within the site has changed, so update any links or bookmarks you may have to the site. And while great care was taken to be accurate, if broken links or missing content are discovered, contact Team Dynamix.