If you missed the ClinicalKey visit last Friday November 21st, ClinicalKey has provided a 26 minute video tour showing you how to search, create a personal account, save content, move images into PowerPoint slides and more. Click here to download a WebEx player and view the video.
A few key points to know about ClinicalKey:
ClinicalKey is available off campus via the VPN only for UC faculty, staff, and students.
- If you have not installed the VPN Junos Pulse on your laptop, home computer or device, here are step-by-step instructions.
- If you need help, please call UCit at 556-4357 or stop by the Health Sciences Library (HSL) computer lab for assistance.
- Once installed, open the Junos Pulse client, click “Connect” and log in with your UC central log in. Then go to ClinicalKey.
Create a personal account or login using your Scopus personal account login to access ClinicalKey ebook content and other features.
- Click on “Register” in the upper right corner, fill in the form, and submit.
- Other personal account features include CME, using the presentation maker, save content to your account and more.
ClinicalKey is linked with UC’s full text journal articles.
- Look for the UC Article Linker button when ClinicalKey does not provide the PDF full text.
If you have any questions please contact Edith Starbuck at 513-558-1433 or firstname.lastname@example.org