The Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library (HSL) and UC Libraries provide services in addition to journals, books, databases and research guides. These services include:
- Monthly classes in the HSL Troup Learning Space – register to attend a variety of classes from REDCap, to Literature Searching, to presentation software like Prezi or Emaze, to citation management systems RefWorks and EndNote.
- Informatics Lab – reserve this collaborative hands-on learning space where you can work with software like SPSS, SAS, R, Matlab, Satscan, Python, Photoshop and more. Get assistance with statistical work or meet with a Writing Center tutor.
- Winkler Center Lucas Board Room – reserve this space for meetings or events
- HSL Computer Lab – use the computers available or your own laptops/devices, get assistance with setting up secure wireless, email and more.
- Poster Printing – located in the HSL and available to all Academic Health Center students.
- Data Management Planning – information about DMP. Contact us for assistance with managing research data, preparing a data management plan for a grant submission and more.
- Scholar@UC – a digital repository that enables the UC community to share research and scholarly work with a worldwide audience.
Want to know more?