By Heather Maloney and Catie Carlson
Beginning July 6, the libraries at the University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College and Clermont College will join other UC Library locations offering Click & Collect services to provide users with access to print and media collections in order to support UC teaching and research.
The Click & Collect retrieval and pickup service allows UC users to request print and media library materials in the Library Catalog for pickup at the owning library location. Currently, deliveries between UC Libraries and OhioLINK requests are unavailable at this time. UCBA Library and UC Clermont Library materials requests made by 9:00 AM Wednesdays will be available for pickup between 12 PM – 4:00 PM on Thursdays. Due dates have been automatically set for August 10.
UC Blue Ash College Library Click & Collect
- Available print and media materials (excluding Reference and Course Reserves) can be requested through the library catalog
- Laptops and calculators can be requested (UCBA students only) by completing the UCBA Library Equipment Request Form. Specific appointment times will be set for equipment pick-ups.
- Requested materials and equipment are available for pick-up at the Community Commons patio outside entry/exit doors nearest to the UCBA Library front entrance. A valid student I.D. must be presented when picking up equipment.
UC Clermont College Library Click & Collect Details
- Materials can be requested through the catalog. can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
- To retrieve materials, enter Clermont College through the East entrance in the Snyder Building near public safety and sign in. Users then will be asked to show an ID prior to taking materials at the library near the front desk.
- If a limited number of requests have been made in a week, you may be contacted for an appointment time rather than utilizing the Thursday window. Appointments are always welcomed to retrieve materials. Clermont faculty/staff may request to have materials delivered to their campus mailbox as well.
For more details about Click and Collect services at other UC Libraries, please visit: https://libraries.uc.edu/about/covid-19.html.