The Health Sciences Library subscribes to Lexicomp Online and with each annual renewal, the previous year’s app access expires and 50 new Lexicomp app access codes become available.
50 access codes for the 2021 Lexicomp app
- Lexicomp app registration is first come, first serve
- App accounts expire annually
Lexicomp Academic Discount Program
- When the 50 app access codes are gone, another option is to purchase a Lexicomp app at a reduced cost
- A link to the academic student discounts is available on the Lexicomp Online home page.
- Current discounts range from $175 per year for Lexicomp Complete to $60 per year for Lexi-Drugs & Lexi-Interact
Lexicomp Online is a collection of clinical databases and clinical decision support tools that provides users with an extensive medical library. It provides clear, concise, point-of-care adult and pediatric drug information as well as in-depth information on interactions, toxicology, and more. Lexicomp also includes support tools like drug ID, calculators, and patient education.