What is PubMed Health? PubMed Health provides information for consumers and clinicians on prevention and treatment of diseases and conditions. It specialized in reviews of clinical effectiveness research, with easy-to-read summaries for consumers as well as full technical reports.
What else does PubMed Health provide?
- Systematic reviews of clinical trials showing what has been proven to work and what remains unknown
- Summaries and full texts of selected systematic reviews in one place published or updated from 2003
- Information for consumers and clinicians based on those reviews
- Methods resources collection that includes documents about the best research and statistical techniques for systematic reviews and effectiveness research
- Searches that run simultaneously in PubMed. A filter is used to identify all the indexed scientific articles at the National Library of Medicine (NLM) that might be systematic reviews
So take a moment to search and explore PubMed Health this freely available resource!
PubMed Health is a service provided by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM).