Welcome back to campus and a really big Welcome
to new students, staff, and faculty.
After you settle in and start to plan and implement your research projects, you may have questions about doing research here at UC. The UC Libraries Research & Data Services is one of many support groups on campus to help you. We have information professionals and physical locations within various UC Libraries locations on East and West Uptown campuses to help all UC researchers.
Supporting you throughout the research lifecycle
Contact team members at ASKDATA@UC.EDU
- Helping you use tools such as:
- Supporting Bioinformatic resource
- Teaching and consulting on Data and Spatial analysis tools
- SPSS, R, QGIS, ArcGIS (Desktop and Online)
- Supporting data preservation and sharing resources
- Institutional Repository – Scholar@UC
- Explaining, finding, and using scholarly metrics i.e. impact factor, H-index, etc.
- Explaining, finding, and using persistent identifiers such as ORCID and DOIs
- Encouraging you to register for our workshops in Faculty OneStop
- Teaching workshops focused on research and data recommended practices
- Coming in for a consult at one of our locations.
- Partnering with you on projects in scope with our mission and skill set.
We sponsor signature events such as Data Day (Nov 5th) and GIS Day (Nov 17th) through our Data and Computational Science Series and invite you to attend. Here is a brief list of upcoming events and workshops focused on research.
September 8: R Introduction Workshop
September 14: ESRI’s StoryMaps
We are here to help you develop research efficiencies and make the most of your research. We look forward to meeting you and hope to see you at our workshops and events. And we are here so you get the information and resources you need, and we hope to partner with you on your research projects.
Contact us at:
Email – ASKDATA@UC.EDU
Website – https://libraries.uc.edu/rds.html