A power outage is scheduled for UC’s primary Data Center beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, October 6, and lasting as late as 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 8. Electrical maintenance will be performed in the Data Center during this time.
More information, and a list of UC services that will be affected during the outage, can be found in this news post.
The University of Cincinnati Libraries website (libraries.uc.edu) will remain up and available during the outage; however, some parts of the website will be unavailable.
The parts of the site that will be unavailable during the outage are:
• Browzine integration with Summon
• The staff directory
• The student employment application
• Some Contact Us forms
• The “Journals” and “Books” search tabs on homepage
• My Library Record
In addition, the following library sites/services will be unavailable during the outage:
• uclid.uc.edu (staff and public Sierra)
• digital.libraries.uc.edu (including Luna)