Celebrate National Library Week with fun activities and chances to win an Exam Week Survival basket of goodies! Collect a raffle ticket for participating in activities and earn additional chances to win each time you participate!
Monday, April 9 – Friday, April 13
Monday – Friday
- Donate a children’s book! All donations go to local, non-profit Adopt a Book, (which was started in 2011 by local 8 year old siblings).
- Accepted donations: new or used (in good condition) books for ages birth through high school.
- Donations not accepted: magazines, encyclopedias, and textbooks.
- Recommend your favorite book(s) to fellow students!
- “Wake Up and Read” but leave those jammies on! Wear your pajamas and earn another raffle ticket!
Come to the Library Information Desk to participate in the above activities and collect your raffle tickets!
The more you celebrate National Library Week with us, the more chances you’ll have to win the amazing Exam Week Survival basket on display at the Library Information Desk!
- UCBA student-designed button giveaway
- “Guess How Many Bookworms” contest. The winner gets an entire jar of gummy worms!
- Free color therapy bookmarks
- Donuts and coffee on Friday morning beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Cast a vote in UCBA Library’s 1st Annual Tournament of Titles