UC Libraries moved to the new A-Z Databases List platform in July of 2017 just in time for the fall semester. The new platform provides easier access to UC Libraries databases and other databases available to UC students, faculty, and staff. Now that the spring semester is starting, take a closer look at the features of the A-Z Database List.
- Looking for a specific database like Scopus?
- What database names start with H?
- Browse databases starting with H
- Want to find all the Biology databases?
- Looking for statistics?
Additional Features in the Column on the Right:
- New/Trial Database list: new resources are highlighted in the right column. Resources labeled as ‘Trial” will also be listed while being considered for future subscriptions.
- Report Database Errors: report a database problem using the form located below the new databases list.
- Icon Key: at the bottom of the right column is a key for the icons associated with each database entry.
So take a closer look at the A-Z Databases List! Use the list search and sort features to explore the 830 databases available to all UC students, faculty and staff.
How do to get to the A-Z Database List: Use the red search box on any library website.
Click on the Database tab, type the name of the database in the search field and click on go or click on the link that takes you directly to the list.