We want your access to and interaction with resources at the Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library (HSL) to go as smoothly as possible. The following tutorials and Guides address some of the most frequently asked questions about access.
- How to Access Health Sciences Library Resources from Off Campus
- How to Access Full Text Articles via the UC Article Linker Button
- How to Register for InterLibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services
- How To Request Full Text Articles Not Available at UC
- How to Access UC eBooks – Focus on UCLID
- How to Access UC eBooks – Focus on AccessPharmacy
Need additional assistance?
- Phone: 513-558-0127
- HSL IT Support: 513-558-4173
- IT@UC Help Desk: 513-556-4357 or 866-397-3382